Peavey manufactures a line of professional audio mixers for connecting electric music instruments, microphones and a computer, which can be used to upload sound to the mixer or to record processed audio from the mixer. Peavey mixers are equipped with a dual USB port for streaming audio to or from a PC with a cable connection that takes only seconds to hook up.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- USB cable
Turn off the equipment and locate the USB port on the back of the Peavey mixer. The port is at the centre of the top edge along the back panel.
Insert the plug of one end of a USB cable into the port on the Peavey mixer. The plug inserts one way only, so don't attempt to force it into the USB port.
Connect the plug for the other end of the cable to a free USB port on the computer.
Turn on the computer and wait for the "New Hardware Detected" message to appear, indicating that the computer recognises the mixer.
Tips and warnings
- Turn down the volume controls on the mixer before turning on the power switch, which is located in the lower left-hand corner of the back panel.
- Do not power up the mixer until the USB cable is connected to the computer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for