Crocs is the name of a type of plastic shoe that resembles a clog design. Crocs are extremely comfortable and easy to clean, which makes them perfect for nurses and small children. Crocs are available in many different colours and sizes and they are made for men, women and children. Sizing for Crocs is similar to that of other shoes. If your foot is between sizes, or you are buying Crocs for a child, you might need to take your own measurement.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Metric ruler
- Crocs sizing chart
Lay a sheet of paper on the floor. Place your foot in the middle of the piece of paper. Wear a pair of socks if you plan to wear socks with your Crocs.
Use a pencil to make a mark behind your heel and at the tip of your longest toe.
Measure the length between the marks in centimetres.
Use the Crocs sizing chart to find your Crocs size. Look for the length of your foot in centimetres on the chart. For example, a measurement of 241 to 248 centimetres would indicate that you should purchase a woman's size 8, or a men's size 7.
Tips and warnings
- If your measurement is in between two sizes, you should choose the larger size.
- If you have one foot that is larger than the other, measure the largest foot.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for