Frontier Communications has been in business since 1935 (formerly Citizens Communications). Frontier primarily provides telephone, Internet and satellite television service to rural and suburban areas. In 2009, Frontier Communications changed its voicemail access system to improve the customer experience. This resulted in a new voicemail access number and several new features, including the ability to check your voicemail online. You can also check your voicemail from your home telephone or from a remote location.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Call *100 to dial into your voicemail system from your Frontier telephone. If you are using a different telephone, dial (850) 327-6910 and enter your 10-digit telephone number, followed by the pound (#) sign.
Enter your voicemail passcode at the prompt. If you are a first-time user, enter the last four digits of your telephone number.
Press "1" to listen to your messages. Press "7" during or after the message to delete the message.
Press "9" if you want to save the message. When you are finished listening to your messages, hang up or press "End" to exit the voicemail system.
Tips and warnings
- If you want to change your passcode, press "4" at the main menu to enter "Personal Options." Press "4" again to enter "Personal Preferences," and enter "1" to modify your passcode. Enter your desired passcode (four to seven digits) and follow the prompt to save it.
- You can check your voicemail online by logging into your online Frontier account. If you're a first-time user, you'll need to register.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for