While it's easy for some girls to tell a guy point-blank that she's into him, other women may have difficulty letting a man know he's liked. Whether you're shy or just too old-fashioned to ask a guy out, there are subtle ways to clue a guy into your feelings for him. With a little effort, your guy will know you like him in no time.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Smile and lock eyes often. Without saying a word, a simple smile and a look can say enough, so remember to smile when he catches you staring at him.
Be nice to him. While it may seem obvious, keep it in your mind that you want him to know you like him, so even if you're having a bad day, be nice.
Confide in him. Tell him a secret, big or small, to let him know that you trust him.
Call him to tell him something you saw that reminded you of him. This will show him that you think about him when he's not there and that you've paid attention to a story he's told or a personality quirk he may have.
Be courteous and offering by waiting for him after class, offering to drive him somewhere when his car breaks down, or letting him borrow a movie you think he may enjoy.
Flirt with him; touch his arm when you're laughing or saying goodbye, stand closer to him.
Tips and warnings
- Don't be too pushy or aggressive with any of these steps. For example, don't tell him every secret you've ever kept or offer to do every single thing for him.
- Some guys may need to be told straight out "I like you" before they get it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for