Maglite has been selling flashlights since 1955. The company makes a miniature version of its popular flashlight called the Mini Maglite AA. The Mini Maglite AA is a handy item to keep around the house or in your purse or car. If the bulb in your Mini Maglite has burnt out, you'll need to replace it. No tools are required, and the task shouldn't take more than five minutes to complete. Mini Maglites come with a spare bulb hidden on the bottom compartment; you shouldn't have to purchase a replacement.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Replacement bulb (optional)
Turn the Mini Maglite flashlight off. Put on gloves, and then twist off the end cap from the bottom side.
Remove the spare bulb protective cover. Pull the spare bulb from the mount. Replace the end cap.
Twist off the entire Maglite head assembly to access the bulb. Grasp the old bulb and pull it out carefully. Dispose of the old bulb.
Insert the new bulb into the socket mount. Twist the head assembly back on to finish.
Tips and warnings
- If you have already used your spare bulb, you can contact Maglite to order a replacement. Contact Maglite at 1-800-283-5562. You can also order a replacement from their website.
- Don't touch the bulb without gloves on; the dirt and oil from your hands can cause the bulb to fail.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for