Cooking for one can be a hassle when you want more than just another sandwich. However, using the stove and messing up all those dishes doesn't always seem to be worth it. That's why CorningWare made the Microwave Browning Pan. Once you learn how to use it, you can make real food like a hamburger in less than four minutes.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Corningware microwave browning an
- Microwave oven
Place the empty browning pan in the microwave and run the microwave for the proper amount of time. Placing it in the microwave empty allows the tin oxide on the bottom of the pan to heat up, a necessary element for the browning pan to work properly.
Put the meat you want to cook on the CorningWare Microwave Browning Pan.
Microwave the meat on the browning pan for the designated amount of time, depending on the type of meat you have and whether it's frozen or thawed.
Clean-up is easy because the CorningWare Microwave Browning Pan is the only pan you had to use.
Tips and warnings
- The CorningWare Microwave Browning Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is not for use in a conventional oven or on a hob. Do not use a lid when you use the browning pan.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for