There's nothing like a greeting card to lift someone's spirits. Now that eCards are so readily available online, it's easy to brighten a co-worker's, a friend's or a family member's day. Now, there's no excuse for forgetting an important birthday, anniversary or other special celebration. Sending eCards from Yahoo Greetings is easy. Follow these steps to find out how.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access
- Yahoo Greetings account (free 30 day trial, paid membership fee)
- Yahoo account (free)
Begin at the Yahoo home page (see Resources below). Click the "Sign In" link to sign in. Create a new Yahoo account if you don't already have one already.
Enter "eCards" into the Yahoo "Search" field. Hit "Enter" or click on the "Web Search" button.
Review the results and click on the link that will take you to the Yahoo Greetings page. Or, go to the "Yahoo Greetings" page (see Resources below).
Review the "eCard" categories and select the occasion that best suits your needs. You can also choose the featured selections from the "Most Popular eCards" and the "Great New eCards" sections.
Click on the "Personalize and Send" button if you like the eCard and you're ready to share it with others. You can also save it to your favorites or choose to browse more eCards.
Fill out the form. Enter the appropriate information into all the address boxes. You can even customize the font by selecting different sizes and colors.
Click the "Preview eCard" button if you want to review your message before the eCard is sent.
Click the "Send" button to send the message. If you want to send the eCard to another person, you can click the "Send to Someone Else" button that appears.
Send ECards on Yahoo
Tips and warnings
- If you need any help sending your eCards from Yahoo Greetings or you'd like to share feedback about the eCard options available at Yahoo, visit the "Feedback" page (see Resources below).
- Some cards can be sent free via this Web site; but most will require you to sign up for a membership to Yahoo Greetings. To sign up, you need a major credit card.
- Keep in mind that Yahoo will keep a record of what cards you pick and where you send them. You agreed to that when you sign up for your Yahoo account.