- How to Determine the Year of a Honda Outboard Motor by the Serial Number
- How to Reset the Service Indicator Light on a Fiat Grande Punto
- How to reset the service light on a volkswagen passat
- How to Reset the Service Reminder on a John Deere Lawn Tractor
- How to Turn Off the Engine Management Light on the Nissan Tino
All Volkswagen Eos models are equipped with a service reminder indicator that illuminates when regular maintenance is needed. The on-board computer of the Eos tracks driving and engine conditions to determine when service is required. Volkswagen dealers will reset the service indicator when they perform service or maintenance on the car. VW Eos models sold in the United States can be manually reset by the owner if the mechanic fails to reset it.
Press and hold the trip odometer knob.
Turn the ignition switch to the "ON" position. Do not start the engine. Continue holding the odometer reset knob.
Press and release the "MIN" button on the clock control panel.
Release the trip odometer reset knob. The service indicator turns off.
- "2010 Eos Owner Manual"; Volkswagen of America, Inc.; 2009