If you have trouble with yoga meditation, counting breaths might be a good way to focus your mind. Learn how to count breaths for meditation with tips from a yoga instructor in this free yoga lesson video.
If you're still having trouble centering the mind and focusing, preparing for meditation or practice, a great way to do this is to count your breath. So you can go behind close eyes. And then you inhale. And then count into three. So on the exhale, you want to match that and exhale, one, two, three. So I'll count four, you see, you can try this on your own. Inhale, one, two, three. And exhale, one, two, three. And the next time you inhale try to go to four. So inhale, one, two, three, four. And exhale, one, two, three, four. And the next time you inhale, try to go to five and then so on and so forth. Sometimes the breath maybe a little longer on the inhale or a little longer on the exhale. And that's okay. But you definitely want to try to make it as even as possible. And this is a great way to help center your mind, focus your mind and help you meditate.
- Guided Meditation for Yoga Exercises
- Chants for Yoga Exercises
- Yoga Moving Meditation
- Centering for Yoga Exercises
- Counting Breaths for Yoga Meditation
- Alternate Nostril Breathing for Meditation
- Setting Intentions for Yoga Meditation
- 3 Part Yoga Breathing for Meditation
- Yoga Breathing for Meditation
- Yoga Ocean Breath for Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
- Finding Focus for Yoga Meditation
- Comfortable Seating for Yoga Meditation