"Final Fantasy XIII" is a role-playing game that features dozens of weapons and abilities. Some abilities can only be used when the party is equipped with synchronised weapons and accessories. These Synthesized Abilities are typically more powerful than standard abilities. Vampiric Strike is a passive Synthesized Ability that absorbs 1 per cent of the damage a character deals. For instance, if he causes 10,000 points of damage, he'll recover 100 points. To activate it, the party must have at least four pieces of Adamancy equipped.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to a save point and access the online retail networks.
Purchase the Organyx and Tigerclaw from Gilgamesh, Inc. Only Lightening can equip the Organyx, while only Vanille can wear the Tigerclaw. If you do not plan to have them in your team, then these weapons will not contribute to your Adamancy score, meaning that they won't help you get Vampiric Strike. If that's the case, do not buy them.
Get the Cherub's Crown from B&W Outfitters. It increases Death Resistance. You can purchase four of them and equip them to four characters, granting you the four points of Adamancy you need to get Vampiric Strike.
Buy the Zealot's Amulet from Magical Moments. It gives your character the Vigilance attribute, which makes him immune to ability interrupts. As with the Cherub's Crown, you can purchase multiple copies of the Zealot's Amulet. Each gives you one point of Adamancy.
Equip the weapons and accessories to your active party to get the Vampiric Strike ability.
Tips and warnings
- Several other items give you Adamancy points, including the weapons Apocalypse, Aldebarans, Sadalmeliks and Wyrmfang, as well as the accessories Seraph's Crown and Battle Talisman. These items are rare drops, however, meaning that you can go through the whole game without ever getting them.
- If you unequip weapons or accessories and your Adamancy points drop below 4, then you'll lose the Vampiric Strike ability. You can get it back by re-equipping Adamancy-granting items.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for