Whether you are in the need for a skeleton ensemble for a costume party or you are performing on the stage as a bone-chilling actor, this make-up will fit the bill. Transform yourself into a skeleton with the help of some bone-coloured make-up. You can also turn yourself into a glowing skeleton by adding a layer of glow-in-the-dark face paint over the white base. Dress the part by wearing a complete skeleton costume, or throw on a white sweat suit if you are in a rush for time.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Porcelain foundation
- 2 make-up sponges
- Black eyeshadow
- Eyeliner brush
- Black cream make-up
- White face paint (optional)
- Black face paint (optional)
- Black lipstick (optional)
- Skull cap (optional)
Wash your face with hot soapy water to remove any oils or lotions, and dry it completely.
Rub porcelain foundation over your entire face, including your mouth, and down your neck to your shirt line using a make-up sponge. Add enough foundation to cover the colour in your skin.
Smear a ring of black eyeshadow around your eyes, covering the eyelids and eyebrows. Apply the eyeshadow with a separate make-up sponge than the one you used for the porcelain foundation.
Brush the black eye shadow over your cheeks, just below your cheekbones as if you were applying blush.
Dip the point of an eyeliner brush in black cream make-up. Draw a 90-degree triangle above each one of your nose holes; the triangles should extend up to the tip of your nose with the 90-degree angles meeting in the centre of the nose.
Draw a zigzag line, starting at your hair line and extending down to your eyebrow, using the black cream make-up for a cracked skull.
Close your mouth. Use the eyeliner brush and black cream make-up to draw the outlines of teeth on your white lips. Form the outlines by drawing rectangles that extend from the top of the lip to the bottom, starting in the centre for the front teeth and continuing with more teeth out to each side.
Tips and warnings
- If you cannot find porcelain foundation, visit a party supply store for white face paint. They should also have black face paint.
- Use black lipstick in place of black eyeliner and eyeshadow, if desired.
- Add a skull cap on your head for a full skeleton ensemble.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for