The Polaroid PoGo printer is a pocket-sized, instant photo printer that creates one 2-by-3-inch, borderless, colour, sticky-back image from a phone or digital camera approximately every 60 seconds. The printer's power comes from a removable lithium-ion rechargeable battery or a wall outlet via an AC adaptor charger. When using the battery, the Power/Battery LED on the right side of the device will change from solid green to solid orange indicating that the battery has a low charge, or to solid red indicating that the battery has no charge. Recharging the battery requires that you use the AC adaptor.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Connect the AC adaptor charger cable to the AC adaptor port on the left side of your Polaroid PoGo instant mobile printer.
Plug the adaptor into a wall outlet. If the printer is functioning correctly, the Power/Battery LED will begin blinking orange indicating that the battery is charging.
Wait for the LED to blink green in approximately 2.5 hours indicating that the battery has charged completely.
Unplug the charger from your PoGo printer and the outlet.
Tips and warnings
- Never use non-Polaroid chargers with your PoGo printer.
- It may take longer than 2.5 hours for the printer battery to charge completely. Using the printer when charging the battery will extend the time it takes to charge.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for