Tropico 3 is a PC game developed by Haemimont and published by Kalypso in October 2009. It is a business strategy game wherein you control the fictional island state of "Tropico," making economic and political decisions that affect the lives of its citizens. Like many PC games, a serial or CD key is used during the installation of the game to make certain it is a legitimate copy. Depending on the type of purchase, you can find your serial quickly.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
If you purchased "Tropico 3" through Steam, open the Steam program.
Click on the "Library" button.
Right-click on "Tropico 3." If you have many games, you may need to scroll up or down in the list to find it.
Click "View game CD key." A window opens displaying your "Tropico 3" serial.
"Steam" Digital Download
Open your Internet browser.
Navigate to your e-mail account and log in.
Search for the digital receipt you received from the Internet store from which you purchased the game. Depending on the service, you may have been received a key.
Navigate to digital download services you use and log in.
View your account information. Many of these sites offer a tab where the serials and CD keys for the games you purchased are stored.
Other Digital Downloads
Find and open the box for your physical copy of the game.
Pull the manual from the box. If you no longer have the box, you will still need to find the manual.
Check the back flap of the manual for your "Tropico 3" serial.
Tips and warnings
- Try writing your game and application serials on a piece of paper you always keep in a specific place. For example, a drawer in your office desk. You can also try inputting them into a secure document on your computer.
- Avoid using a serial or key generator. Many of these programs come with unwelcome extras like spyware and viruses and, depending on where you live, are against the law.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for