"Calamari" is the Italian word for squid. It is a popular restaurant item, especially when fried. Many people throw the leftovers out, though, because they don't know how to reheat fried calamari. Reheating calamari is simple with the right method. All you have to do is bake the calamari for a short while.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Baking pan
Spread calamari out in a single layer on a baking pan.
Preheat the oven to 191 degrees Celsius.
Put the calamari in the oven and bake for 7 minutes.
Take the pan out of the oven and turn the calamari over. It is important to cook both sides of the calamari.
Place the pan in the oven again and cook for another 6 minutes. Check the temperature of the calamari with a meat thermometer. The USDA states the safe internal temperature is 73.9 degrees Celsius.
Tips and warnings
- Serve the reheated calamari with tartare sauce or herb mayonnaise.
- Serve the calamari as a pasta side dish.
- Throw away any uneaten calamari that has been left at room temperature for more than 1 hour.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for