The NordicTrack C2500 is a treadmill designed for in-home use. It offers a speed range of 0 to 10mph and an incline range of 0 to 10 per cent. It folds up vertically to save space when you aren't working out and can be rolled to a different room. The console has 16 preset workout programs and features iFit interactive technology. If you have problems with the console or walking belt, you can often fix them yourself with some basic troubleshooting steps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Hex key
Check the reset switch on the bottom of the treadmill near the power cord. If it has tripped, the top of the switch will protrude. Wait 5 minutes then press the switch.
Check that the power cord is plugged in completely. If it is plugged in, unplug it, wait 5 minutes then plug it back in.
Remove the magnetic key from the console then reinsert it.
Power Turns Off When You're Using the Treadmill
Insert the magnetic key into the console. Your C2500 is stuck in demo mode if the console won't turn off after you remove the magnetic key from the console.
Hold the "Stop" button down for a few seconds.
Press the "Speed" down (-) button. Remove the magnetic key.
The Console Won't Turn Off
Press and hold the "Stop" and the "Speed" up (+) button. While holding the buttons, insert the key into the console, then release the buttons.
Press either the "Incline" up or down arrow button. Wait while the incline raises and lowers. This recalibrates the incline system.
Remove the key from the console.
The Incline Does Not Change Correctly
Unplug your C2500 and remove the key from the console.
Turn both rear adjustment bolts, located on the back of the walking deck, to the left, a 1/4 turn.
Lift the edge of the walking belt in the middle of the deck. You should be able to lift it 2 to 3 inches off the walking platform. If the belt is still too tight, loosen the bolts another 1/4 turn each.
Plug the treadmill in and reinsert the console key. Walk on the belt at a slow speed to see if it still slows. Repeat Step 2 if necessary.
Walking Belt Slows
Tips and warnings
- Only turn the adjustment bolts a 1/4 turn each time. Test the belt tension after each adjustment.
- Contact NordicTrack at 888-825-2588 for further assistance. Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain Standard Time and Saturdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
- Always unplug your C2500 and remove the magnetic key before servicing the unit.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for