L'Oreal Paris is a cosmetics company whose make-up, skin and hair care lines have been used by numerous women throughout the country and across the world. L'Oreal's hair care product line, called Excellence Crème, claims to provide women with complete and superior grey coverage while creating glossy, creamy colour and conditioning.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- L'Oreal Excellence Crème Lights kit
Sort through your L'Oreal Excellence Crème kit carefully. Make sure all the products listed on the box are accounted for.
Put on the gloves provided for you in the kit. Pour the colourant, bottle 2, into the bottle labelled number 1, place your gloved finger over the tip of bottle number 1, and shake until the two products are evenly mixed.
Place a towel over your shoulders and massage the protective serum (bottle 3) into your dry ends and wait three minutes while it sits. Separate your hair into four even quadrants. Make sure hair is detangled, dry, and unwashed. Then, use the applicator tip to spread the colour in bottle 1 around your scalp edges. If the colour touches your skin, wipe it with a damp cloth immediately to prevent staining.
Part hair and spread the colour along the roots until an entire quadrant is completed. You may attach the comb that comes in the excellence kit onto the bottle. Move on to the remaining three quadrants, repeating the process. When all sections are completed, massage the colour through the hair to the tips. Wait for 30 to 35 minutes unless the particular kit you have says otherwise.
Wet hair and massage hair until it lathers. Rinse hair until the water runs clear. Apply the conditioner, bottle number 4, to the hair and allow it to sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse and style. You may need a touch up in 4 to 6 weeks.
Tips and warnings
- If you have not used L'Oreal Excellence Crème, you may need to perform a skin allergy test and a strand test. To perform a strand test, apply the colour to a few strands of your hair. To perform the skin allergy test, apply a small amount of the colour to a small section of your skin. Wait 48 hours to be sure that you will not have an allergic reaction to the product.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for