Your HP LaserJet 4000TN lets you tackle an array of printing jobs, both at home and at the office. With the 4000TN, you can print on card stock and envelopes, as well as many types of paper. When you send several jobs to the printer at once, the jobs are held in the printer's buffer memory until the current job has finished printing. At times, you may want to reset the printer's memory, which deletes all of the jobs stored in the printer buffer.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Power on the HP LaserJet 4000TN.
Tap the "Menu" button on the Control Panel several times until you locate the "Resets" menu.
Press the "Item" button to scroll through the available Resets options. Scroll to "Reset Memory."
Press "Select" to reset the printer's memory, including the printer buffer and active I/O input buffer.
Tips and warnings
- If you want to reset the printer's settings to their factory default state, select "Restore Factory Settings."
- If you reset the printer's memory while a job is printing, you may lose data for that job.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for