Volition released "Saints Row 2" in 2008. The game is an open-ended action adventure. You control a gangster, and using a combination of melee and weapons, you wreak havoc on your city. One of the most obscure weapons is the Dual Samurai Sword, which you can only acquire by exploiting a glitch. Typically, only the Ronin gang member Jyunichi has the dual samurai sword. In order to get the dual samurai sword from him, you'll have to use the Pimp Slap cheat.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Proceed through the main quest until you get to the mission "Kanto Connection."
Drive to the Kanto restaurant. It appears on your GPS system once the mission is initiated. When you arrive, your character automatically equips a katana. He cannot equip anything else -- without using a cheat.
Defeat the Ronin inside Kanto. Focus on the generic Ronin first. You can kill most with one or two sword swipes. When only their leader Jyunichi is left, you are ready to get the Dual Samurai Sword.
Open your phone and dial "#969." This activates a cheat, replacing your weapon with a Pimp Slap.
Hit Jyunichi. He'll die from a single blow of the Pimp Slap. The screen will start to fade. Before it goes black, rush to his corpse and grab the Dual Samurai Sword. If the screen fades to black before you grab the sword, you have missed your opportunity.
Tips and warnings
- This glitch does not work if you're replaying the mission. You can only get the Dual Samurai Sword on a first play-through. If you have already beaten the Kanto Connection, your only alternative is to play online with somebody who has not. As you are playing through the mission, use the Pimp Slap and the sword will appear.
- Using the Pimp Slap is a cheat, and it will put a star by the saves you make. When you play online, other gamers can see this star. Some will choose not to play with you if they know you have cheated. To avoid this, don't save your game after getting the Dual Samurai Sword.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for