Jinma tractors are built for export in China and shipped to countries around the globe. Since the beginning of their manufacture in 1957, the tractors have been used for small-scale agricultural work. The 125 horsepower rating of Jinma's newer models makes them ideal for use in farm stables, orchards, vineyards and landscaping duty. Jinma's tractors are also sold under other brand names such as Nortrac, Simcoe, FarmPro and Agracat.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Determine your needs. Consider the tasks that you need to perform on your farm or plot of land. If these tasks require the movement of large amounts of sod, rubble, wood or other debris, the purchase of a compact Jinma tractor may be a wise choice.
Consult your budget. As Jinma specialises in compact, light-duty machines, most of the tractors you look at will be in a similar price range. If there are any models that fall far outside your budget eliminate these options and focus on those you can afford.
Compare standard and optional features. Most Jinma models come stock with either a single or two stage clutch, two-speed power take-off, power or mechanic steering, front and rear wheel weights, roll bar with cabin canopy, high and low transmission, Class 1 three-point hitch and a locking differential. Depending on the vendor from which you purchase your tractor, optional features may be available. Select a tractor that offers the features required for your type of work.
Add any required attachments to your Jinma tractor. Jinma offers an attachable wood chipper, backhoe and mower for all of their new models. Other accessories such as sod aerators, posthole diggers and ploughs are available through your Jinma vendor or tractor mail order service.
Tips and warnings
- If purchasing your tractor for use in America or Europe, ensure that the model you choose is approved for use by the Environmental Protection Agency or European Economic Community.
- Avoid risk of personal injury or product damage by reading all literature, including owner's manual and product guides, bundled with your Jinma tractor.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for