Shoretel voice mail is a messaging system that runs on Shoretel branded phones. Shoretel sells phone systems intended for businesses and offices. A Shoretel voice mailbox is set up when an employee is assigned an extension. Employees can delete the messages from the Shoretel voice mailbox after they listen to the message. They can also listen to the deleted messages and opt to undelete them, in case they deleted a message by mistake.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Call your Shoretel voice mailbox by pressing the "Voice Mail" button on your phone, or by lifting the handset and pressing the "#" key. When prompted, enter your password. If you have not set up a password, "1234" is the default.
Call your voice mail from another extension by pressing "#" twice, then entering your extension and password, then pressing "#" again. Call from an outside line by dialling your voice mail access number, then press "#" and enter your extension and password. Then press "#" again.
Listen to your messages. After the message finishes, the system will prompt you to delete it from the box.
Tips and warnings
- To listen to a deleted message, press the "7" key from the Shoretel main menu. Then press "7" again. To restore a message, press the "2" key.
- To disable voice mail entirely, contact your Shoretel system administrator and ask her to assign your extension to a work group with no voice mail.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for