"Last Chaos" is an online role-playing game where players can create up to four characters and use them to battle other players for control of the virtual world Isis. The theme behind the game is that there are two gods: Eres, the God of Darkness, and Apollon, the God of Light. They both created the mortal world together. When the mortals favoured Apollon over him, Eres became jealous and soon war ensued. Players can play on the side of Apollon to save Isis or help Eres to destroy it. Players can duplicate, or clone, items to be used during game play.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Obtain an item-duplicating program for "Last Chaos" (see the Warnings section before you download). These programs are small cheat engines that can be found online and downloaded to your computer. Install the item-duplicating program after you have downloaded it to your computer. Double-click on the downloaded executable program file and follow the onscreen instructions in the installation wizard to install it on your computer. Run the program when you are done installing it.
Go to the "Last Chaos" website and log into your account (see Resources). There is a "Login" link at the top, right-hand side of the screen. Use the username and password you selected when signing up for the account in order to log in.
Press one of the number keys (1, 2, 3, etc.) on your keyboard key with the "Last Chaos" website showing in your browser to pull up your Quickslot Bars. Cycle through your Quickslot Bars until you find the bar with the item that you want to duplicate. Press one of the "F" keys (F1 through F10) on your keyboard to activate the item. The correct "F" key that is needed to activate the item will show on the screen. Activate only the item that you want duplicated.
Press the "Alt" and "Tab" keys simultaneously to switch back to the item-duplicating program window. Click on the "Retrieve" button. This will bring up your "Last Chaos" character. Click on "Duplicate" to duplicate the item that the character currently is armed with, or is activated.
Press the "Alt" and "Tab" keys simultaneously again to switch to the "Last Chaos" screen. Press the "E" button to pull up your Inventory Menu. See the duplicated item in your inventory.
Tips and warnings
- If you want add two or more of the same item to your inventory, you can always purchase or obtain the item again while playing the game. This is the preferred, and legal, way to go about duplicating items in your Last Chaos inventory.
- Duplicating or cloning items is a form of cheating in "Last Chaos." It is not recommended, encouraged or supported by the game makers.
- Item-duplicating programs will be found on illegal downloading websites, general game forums and "Last Chaos" fan message boards. Be careful when downloading these programs because some may contain viruses and Trojan horses.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for