The Gamo Auto 45 is a CO2 powered air pistol that can fire both pellets and BBs. Known for its accuracy and ease of use, the Gamo Auto 45's design is based on the classic Austrian Glock, and proper use of the gun will make your target practice a simple and enjoyable experience.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 12 gram C02 cartridge
- .117 calibre pellets
Make sure the safety catch on the left side of the air pistol is in the on position, with no red paint in view. Snap the left side of the pistol's grip off of the frame. Insert a fresh 12 gram CO2 cartridge into place inside your pistol's grip. Snap the left side of the grip back on to the frame.
Slide the barrel switch on the left side of the barrel forward and pull the barrel away from the frame. Load a single .117 calibre pellet into the barrel. Make sure the front end of the pellet is facing towards the front of the barrel. Push the barrel down and snap it back into place on the frame.
Slide the safety catch to the off position, exposing the red paint behind the catch. Aim the air pistol at your desired target and pull the trigger to fire.
Tips and warnings
- The Gamo 45 can also shoot BBs and can hold up to 12 BBs in the magazine inside its grip.
- Gamo airguns are not toys and are recommended for users who are 16 years of age or older.
- Carelessness or misuse may cause serious injury.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for