NBA Live 2008 is a basketball simulation game from EA Sports that puts you in the middle of the action, playing as your favourite team attempting to reach the NBA Finals. While the game features all of the NBA's players from 2007-2008, it does not include legendary hall-of-famer Michael Jordan, who retired after the 2003 season. However, diehard fans who wish to play as the great Jordan on the PC version of the game can download a patch that inserts him into the game.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access and NBA Live 08 installed
Navigate to the patch website (see Resources), and select the "Download" button. When the download window appears, select "OK" to download a zipped version of the file. After the file has downloaded to your computer, your zipping maintenance software (WinRar, for example) will automatically open, with the patch's folder highlighted.
Right-click the folder, and select "Extract All" to unzip the file. The unzipped folder will now appear on your desktop.
Open the folder and double-click "Install." The updated patch files will be placed into your NBA Live 2008 directory automatically.
Launch NBA Live 2008 on your computer. Michael Jordan will be located in the "Legends" roster as playable in the game.
Tips and warnings
- The patch will also update rosters to include players from the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 seasons, and also adds extra players from the Olympic "Dream Teams."
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for