Losing weight quickly around your midsection before a special event or appearance can help to boost your confidence. One way to achieve this targeted water weight loss is to exercise with a waist trimmer belt. Waist trimmer belts include fabric fastener to make them adjustable and are made from heat-retaining materials such as neoprene or rubber. When you exercise, the belt locks in body heat around your midsection, increasing sweat output and maximising water weight loss in that area. Although the water weight loss is temporary, it can slim your waistline in the short term for a special occasion. Additionally, you may wish to wear the belt regularly to support your lower back during exercise.
- Skill level:
Wear the waist trimmer belt under your regular workout clothing while you exercise. Wrap it around your waist, and tighten its fabric fastener straps until the belt fits comfortably snug.
Perform your desired exercise workout as you would normally. The belt can be worn during any form of exercise and aerobic activity. Keep the belt on throughout your entire exercise routine or activity; the more you sweat, the more water weight you can lose.
Stay hydrated. Because the belt increases your body heat and water weight loss, it's important to drink water during and after your workout. The renewed hydration will distribute throughout your body and will not undo all of the targeted water weight loss around your midsection.
Tips and warnings
- For best results, work out with the waist trimmer belt just hours before your special event because the water weight loss is temporary.
- Increase your workout intensity to increase your targeted water weight loss.
- As with any workout, monitor your heart rate and body temperature to avoid overexertion. Always keep water nearby, and stay hydrated.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for