Chance cards are a vital part of the well-liked board game of Monopoly. During a game, users may land on a space that prompts them to draw the card. The player must then follow the instructions on the card. There are 16 chance cards in total. When you lose one or more, you can make your own chance cards to serve as a replacement, saving you from having to purchase a new game.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Orange card stock paper
- Black marker
Trace the outlines of an existing chance card onto the paper to ensure the cards will match the other ones in size. Cut out the number of chance cards you plan to make.
Find a list of the text of the 16 chance cards (see resources) and take stock of your existing ones to see which ones are missing.
Use a black marker to write the text for the chance card onto the orange card stock paper. Draw a depiction of Mr. Monopoly, the classic character who appears on cards throughout the game. Find pictures of the missing chance cards to duplicate the drawing exactly, or come up with your own creative depictions.
Tips and warnings
- Bring a chance card from the game to the paper supply store so you can purchase card stock paper in the closest colour possible. Chance cards are traditionally orange.
- You can also print your chance cards on business card templates and print onto the orange paper.
- Another option for creating chance cards is to visit a website that allows you to create your own Monopoly cards. These sites contain pictures of various chance cards, but you can create the text for the inside.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for