Mahjong Titans is a computer game that is only available for Windows Vista and Windows 7. The game was added to new computers for free use. If Mahjong Titans was deleted or uninstalled from your computer, you can get the game back by copying Mahjong Titans from one computer to another. All it takes is a USB flash drive that has at least 14 MB of memory.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Flash drive
Insert the flash drive into a USB port on the computer that has Mahjong Titans installed.
Open Windows Explorer by clicking on the folder icon on the taskbar. Click on the hard drive, usually labelled "C:", beneath "Computer" on the left side of the screen. Click on "Program Files" and then "Microsoft Games." There will a list of folders of games on the main part of the screen.
Right-click on the folder named "Majong." Click on "Send to." Choose the USB flash drive from the list available. The entire "Mahjong" folder will copy to the flash drive.
Properly remove the flash drive from the computer and insert it in the computer where you want Mahjong Titans. Open Windows Explorer. Click on the flash drive from the list on the left side of the screen. Click on the "Mahjong" folder and drag and drop it to the "Microsoft Games" folder on the left.
Tips and warnings
- The Mahjong Titans folder can be placed in any folder on the new computer and still work. Place it in a folder where you won't forget its location.
- Load the game to play by clicking on the "Mahjong.exe" file in the "Mahjong" folder you copied.
- Mahjong Titans can be played only on a computer running Vista or Windows 7. You cannot copy Mahjong Titans to a computer that will not support it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for