Gamers may enjoy their video games even more when they play them from the Pyramat PM420 wireless sound rocker. Wireless transmissions prevent the dangers cords can cause when they are lying across the floor, and the eight transmission channels help prevent interference from telephones, baby monitors and other electronic devices. The chair will fold in half to save space when not in use and is compatible with personal audio devices and all gaming systems.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Power adaptor
- Three AAA batteries
- Connecting cable
Plug the power adaptor into the chair and an outlet.
Press the "Wireless" button on the chair console to turn on wireless and choose a channel by pressing the "Channel" button until the light beside the channel goes on.
Set the wireless transmitter to the same channel by pressing the channel selection button on the side of the unit. The wireless transmitter requires three AAA batteries to function.
Plug one end of the 3.5-inch cable into the transmitter and the other end into the signal splitter.
Plug your game console cable into the console. Put the white cable into the white port and the red cable into the red port. Plug the other end into the game port on your television.
Plug the 3.5-inch cable directly into the chair's console and press the "Wireless" button to bypass the transmitter if you prefer a wired connection.
Tips and warnings
- You can plug an RCA cable into the splitter and connect the other end to your television if you want to bypass the gaming console.
- Do not use the chair if it becomes wet; remove the power cord until it is totally dry.
- You can suffer hearing loss if the volume is too high.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for