Blended iced coffee drinks are like chocolate milkshakes for grownups. Your favourite coffee shop puts coffee, ice and flavourings like chocolate syrup into a blender to mix the drink, and whipped cream is added on top. Making your own blended iced coffee at home would save time and money, and this simple recipe needs a few simple ingredients and a blender.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 squirt of chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream
Brew a strong cup of your favourite coffee. Let cool and put into the refrigerator for 20 minutes or freezer for 10 minutes.
Place coffee, milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, and ice into a blender. Turn onto high for one minute or until ice is finely crushed.
Pour your drink into a tall glass and add whipped cream on top.
Tips and warnings
- For a stronger coffee flavour, pour brewed coffee into an ice cube tray and use frozen coffee cubes instead of regular ice in this recipe. Experiment with different flavours and syrups to recreate your favourite coffee shop blended ice drinks. A high-quality blender crushes the ice better when making these drinks.
- Never stick anything hard, like a spoon, into the blender while it is working, and do not open the blender top while using. Use caution when brewing hot coffee.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for