Cartier produces very fine lighters of a unique design, sometimes even from precious metals. Cartier butane lighters have valve caps on top of the refill sockets to protect the valve from dust and other environmental factors that might degrade its quality and ability to keep pressurised gas inside. Do not use any other gas but butane to refill a Cartier lighter.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Butane refill canister
- Flathead screwdriver
Take a flathead screwdriver and remove the valve cap with the large groove in it.
Flip your Cartier lighter upside down and remove the cap from your fluid canister.
Place the gas canister so the nozzle faces down and press onto the Cartier lighter's exposed fill valve. Replace the valve cap after you finish.
Tips and warnings
- Your lighter has a large capacity for pressurised gas storage from your refill (2.5 grams). This allows for approximately 40 minutes of continuous lighting on average, depending on how high you set the flame to burn on your lighter. Keep the refill canister on the lighter for some seconds to make sure you give it a full refill.
- Always hold your lighter upside down while you refill it. Refilling your lighter in another angle might spill gas, which proves hazardous near heat-emitting objects and electrical appliances.
- Keep your lighter canister out of reach of children. Butane gas has very strong neurotic effects that can damage a person's health.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for