The voicemail on a mobile device is where voice messages are stored when you are not able to answer the call. Once someone leaves a recording, the mobile device will notify you that a voicemail was received and stored. You can then retrieve the voicemail. On a T-Mobile phone, you can access the voicemail in two ways, either calling directly from the mobile device or by calling it from a landline phone.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- T-Mobile telephone number
- Voicemail password
Press and hold the "1" key until the device dials the voicemail.
Enter the four- to seven-digit password.
Press "1" to listen to recorded voicemail.
Dial your 11-digit mobile number from any landline phone.
Press the "*" key to bypass the greeting.
Enter your four- to seven-digit password.
Press "1" to listen to the recorded voicemail.
Tips and warnings
- Choose a password that others cannot easily guess. You can also enable or disable the voicemail password when calling from your T-Mobile phone by pressing #796# and pressing send.
- Entering the password incorrectly too many times will result in a lock out. You can reset your password from your T-Mobile phone by entering #792# and pressing send.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for