Magnets are useful for both home and business purposes. While there are many ways to create a magnet, one of the easiest tools to accomplish the task is magnetic printer paper. Magnetic paper is compatible with almost all brands and styles of inkjet printers. It comes in a standard 8.5-by-11 size, as well as a 4-by-6 photo size. Using magnetic paper is quite easy. In fact, with a few minor adjustments, using this product works almost exactly like printing on standard copy or photo paper.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Inkjet printer
- Magnetic paper
Test print your design on a sheet of regular printer paper, adjusting placement as necessary.
Place one sheet of magnetic paper in your inkjet printer, making sure it is loaded correctly. Printers that load from the bottom will print on the side facing down. Printer models that feed from the back should be loaded with the magnetic paper facing up.
Select the print option on your computer, allowing the single sheet of magnetic paper to feed through the printer.
Load magnetic paper one sheet at a time for multiple copies.
Tips and warnings
- There are many templates specifically made for magnetic printing paper, including things like business card magnets and paper dolls.
- Magnetic paper is expensive. Always adequately test your design and printer before making the final print to avoid costly mistakes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for