Hewlett Packard printer software typically is installed using a CD that comes with the printer when you purchase it. However, if your CD or DVD drive is not functioning or you would like an updated version of the HP Solution Center product . If the installation CD for the device is not available, you will need use another method to install the software program on your computer.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to HP's "Support and Drivers" Web page (see Resources). Select “Download drivers and software.”
Type the name of your HP product in the text field and click "Search."
If your search returns more than one product, select your product from the results. Select your operating system from the drop-down selection list. Click the “Next” button to continue.
Enter your name and e-mail address, and click "Submit."
Click the “+”sign next to “Update.” Click the “Download” button for “Solution Center Update.”
Click the “Save File” button to save the set-up file to your computer. Double-click the set-up file to install the HP Solution Center on your system.
Tips and warnings
- Click the “No, thank you” option, when presented with a message box if you do not want to offer any feedback.
- The HP Solution Center allows you to scan a document or image.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for