Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels contain potassium fluoride (PF), which promotes overall oral health. The substance strengthens enamel, reduces sensitivity and prevents cavities. You can only get Opalescence whitening products from your dentist. During your consultation, your dentist will get an impression of your mouth and create a bleaching tray that you can use at home. You can choose a gel from the five formulations, each with different bleaching strengths, and three flavours.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Bleaching tray
- Opalescence Whitening Gel
Use a syringe to place the whitening gel in the bleaching tray. Put only a third or half of the gel from the syringe into the tray.
Brush your teeth as usual.
Place the tray over your teeth, lightly tapping it so it fits tightly.
Remove the tray after eight to 10 hours during the night, or after four to six hours during the day, if you are using Opalescence 10%, 15% or 20%. If you are using Opalescence 35%, take the tray out after 30 minutes of use.
Use your finger or a toothbrush to remove excess whitening gel.
Rinse your mouth twice using plain water.
Tips and warnings
- After use, clean the tray using a soft brush and cool water, then store it in the provided case.
- If you experience sensitivity, discontinue treatment and talk to your dentist.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for