Take on the role of an amusement park manager in the computer game "Roller Coaster Tycoon 3." This game is the third instalment of the "Roller Coaster Tycoon" theme park simulation games. Like its predecessors, game play for "Roller Coaster Tycoon 3" involves designing roller coasters, building rides, placing concession stands and managing park finances. When playing the game, you see an aerial map of your park. Rotating this map helps with designing rides and scenery. Additionally, you can rotate shops and rides to fit in with your park design.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Start the "Roller Coaster Tycoon 3" game by double-clicking on its icon.
Press "Load Game" to play with a saved game or select "New Game."
Hold down the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously. The map rotates clockwise.
Release the mouse buttons when you are satisfied with the new map view.
Click on the park structure you wish to rotate. A red arrow appears below the object.
Click on the red arrow until it rotates to the desired position.
Press the green check mark to save its position.
Tips and warnings
- You cannot rotate scenery.
- If you do not have a mouse, hold down the "Q" key to rotate left or the "E" key to rotate right. Release the key when the map reaches the desired position.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for