The Nintendo DS hand-held video game system uses a touch screen to allow the players to interact with the game.The quickest way to return to a game's title screen, the first screen that appears when turning on the game, is by performing a soft reset. The soft reset is done by holding down a set of buttons at the same time during gameplay. This can be done on a DS game or a DS playing a Game Boy Advance game.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Hold "L," "R," "Start" and "Select" during a Nintendo DS game, then let go.
Wait for about second for the game to reset.
Hold "A," "B," "Start" and "Select" while playing a Game Boy Advance game on your DS. Some DS devices are backward-compatible with the Game Boy Advance.
Tips and warnings
- The progress you have made that is not saved will be lost.
- Not all games support the soft reset feature.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for