"Guitar Hero" is a popular series of games for the major video-game consoles, including PlayStation 2 (PS2). The game involves strumming and pressing coloured buttons in time with the music to get the highest score possible. However, a wireless Guitar Hero controller is necessary for game play. Syncing the device to your PS2 will help you on your way to becoming a legendary rock star.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Wireless Guitar Hero controller
Insert the guitar's receiver into the PS2 controller port. Then, press the power switch to turn on your PS2.
Push the red fret button when the game loads. This button will turn on your guitar.
Go to your wireless receiver on your PS2 controller port and hold the button down. Do this for three seconds.
Press the red fret button your guitar controller. This will complete the syncing process.
World Tour Guitars and Older
Insert the wireless dongle into the USB port of your PS2. This is located at the front of your system.
Turn on your guitar, then hold the button down on the dongle.
Go to the PS button under the whammy bar of your guitar and press it.
Guitar Hero 5 Version
Tips and warnings
- If you have issues syncing the guitar, turn off any miscellaneous wireless transmitters nearby and clear away any objects that would block the wireless signal.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for