Cell phone charms are a great way to distinguish your phone. It is also a great way to help you find your phone buried in the bottom of your purse as it rings and rings. Add a little pizazz to your cell phone by adding a charm to it.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Cell phone charm
- Cell phone
Pinch the top of the string attached to the cell phone charm. You want to get it as thin as possible.
Locate the small space on the top of your cell phone. It will be shallow and have two small holes right next to each other. Push the pinched string through one of the holes and up through the other.
Pull the string through the hole until it is completely through and the charm clamp is touching the phone itself. Loop the actual charm through the string and pull the charm tight.
Tips and warnings
- There is enough space to loop more than one charm through the cell phone. However, after you get one through, it is more difficult is get another one through.
- Using a needle to help drag the pinched string through sometimes makes it easier.
- Be aware that depending on the charm that you choose, it can weigh your cell phone down.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for