Making blood bags at home is easy to do with ingredients from your kitchen. There is no need to go out and buy blood bags; make your own whenever you want to scare someone right out of their trousers with some fake blood. Better yet, you can use the homemade blood bags to make killing scenes in plays or haunted houses look more realistic.
Things you need
- 1 packet of fruit punch powder mix
- 2 cups of corn syrup
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 drops of red food colouring
- 1 drop of blue food colouring
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- Large mixing bowl
- Wire whisk
- 2 medium sized zip lock bags
- Packing tape
Measure out and pour the packet of fruit punch powder mix, corn syrup, warm water, red food colouring, blue food colouring and cornstarch into your large mixing bowl.
Combine all the ingredients together in the large bowl using the wire whisk for one minute or until you get a deep red, slightly thick blood-looking mixture.
Take 1 1/2 cups of the homemade blood mixture from the bowl, fill one medium zip lock bag with it and seal the zip lock bag up tightly. Repeat this step until all the fake blood from the bowl is gone. You will now have two to three homemade blood bags to use to make it look like someone is really bleeding.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for