Havaianas is a popular brand of flip flops, with a variety of colours and styles. These flip flops are fairly comfortable and look good with most outfits. Havaianas are best worn during the summer, while doing errands or lounging on the beach. If you want to spice up your Havaianas, you can place crystals on the strap of the flip flop. Personalising your Havaianas can add to your unique style.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Paper Towel
- Sponge with an abrasive back
Plug in the glue gun and place a glue stick into the gun. Plug the glue gun into a surge protector to prevent electric shock. The glue will begin to heat up.
Place the flip flops on a flat surface so they stay in place. Prepare the flip flops by scrubbing the thong of the shoe with a sponge with an abrasive back. Dip a paper towel in alcohol and wipe the thong of the flip flops clean.
Apply a small drop of glue on one area of the flip flop's strap. Carefully place the crystal on the glue. Use a small drop of glue, making sure it doesn't spill over and hit the rest of the shoe. Continue gluing crystals along the straps of the shoe.
Allow the glue to dry for one hour.
Tips and warnings
- Decide how many crystals you want on your Havaianas. There are many crystals available; from the expensive ones found in jewellery stores to the ones found at arts and crafts stores. You can choose to place the crystals all over the strap of the shoe or a few on the front.
- Decide the placement of the crystals on the flip flop because once you glue them they cannot be removed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for