Rolling bath towels is a space-effective way to display towels. Rather than just folding your bath towels in squares and storing them in a cabinet, display your bath towels as rolled bath towels in a decorative basket or stack them in a pyramid shape on a shelf. Rolling bath towels will not only offer a decorative towel display, but it also will save space for storage.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Lay the bath towel spread out on a flat surface, such as a table, counter or the floor.
Fold each side of the towel lengthwise towards the middle. Make sure that each side is folded evenly. Run your hands over the towel to smooth out any wrinkles.
Hold one end of the towel with both hands. Fold that end of the towel even with the opposite end. You will now have one straight edge on the towel and one loose edge.
Grab the corners of the straightedge of the towel. Roll the towel tightly about three times to the loose end. The number of times you actually roll the towel will depend on the size of the towel.
Tips and warnings
- Tie a decorative ribbon or bow around each towel to hold the roll into place.
- Lay the loose side of the rolled towel down on the surface when displaying on a shelf or counter. If arranging the towels upright in a basket, situate the towels so the loose end is facing the back of the basket.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for