You may get obnoxious or harassing calls from a specific number. You can always block such numbers on your Panasonic phone. Most of the telecom service providers offer call blocking features. In addition to this, most of the Panasonic cordless phone sets have built-in features through which you can block incoming calls from a specific number.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Create a "Call Block List" on the Panasonic phone and store the Caller ID information of unwanted callers in the list. The numbers you feed in the block list will get a busy signal every time they try to call you.
Ring up the customer service of the telecom company that is providing you the phone service. Tell the representative that you want to get your incoming calls blocked from a specific number. The company will then add that number to a list of blocked numbers for your particular phone number. In the future, every time an unwanted caller tries to ring you up, he will hear a recording saying the number has been blocked.
Visit the Telephone Preference Service website. Add your phone number to the website's list of phone numbers that cannot be reached by telemarketers and businesses.
Tips and warnings
- You can add up to 30 numbers in the "Call Block List" of your Panasonic phone.
- The phone keeps a log of all the rejected incoming calls from numbers that you block.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for