Make up a big batch of hooch for your next gathering. Part of the fun of hooch is there are so many variations that you may never taste the same hooch concoction twice. The basic ingredients include grain alcohol, fruit and some kind of fruit beverage. Mix and match your favourite fruit flavours to create a custom hooch recipe your guests are sure to love.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 7.5 litres (2 gallons) fruit drink (any kind or flavour)
- 1 quart sliced fruit (any kind)
- 75 ml (1 fifth) grain alcohol or vodka
- Clean bucket (large size)
- Cutting board
Pour the fruit drink into the bucket.
Place the fruit into the colander and wash it well under cool water.
Peel, core and cut the fruit into slices on the cutting board using the knife. Add the fruit to the fruit drink in the bucket.
Pour the alcohol into the bucket.
Mix all of the ingredients well.
Add ice to the hooch to keep it cold and serve it immediately.
Tips and warnings
- Grain alcohol is a double-distilled spirit with 95 per cent alcohol content. It is clear, tasteless and very potent. If you cannot find grain alcohol, substitute vodka in the hooch recipe.
- Because of its potency, never drink grain alcohol straight.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for