Converting your PDF documents into a digital flip book is like providing your readers with a virtual magazine. The pages flip like a book making it easy for your readers to scan through and get a quick overview of your newsletter, eBook, catalogue or other document. The digital flip book runs on Flash and is easily customised and embedded into your website.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access
- Browsing sofware
- Prepared PDF document
Left-click the "Create a Flipbook" or "Upload" button to begin making your flip book.
Type the required information. Each website required an e-mail address before you can upload your PDF. FlipDocs also requires a title, how you found them and allows you to flip your pages right or left. PDFFlash a contact name in addition to your e-mail address and provides space for questions or comments.
Left-click the "Click here to select your PDF" or "Select PDF file" button to browse to your PDF file.
Left-click the "Create Flipbook" or "Submit Form" button to upload and convert your PDF. Your PDF is uploaded and converted into a Flash. The website hosts your document and provides you with an HTML code to embed it into your website.
FlipDocs allows you to review your flip book and provides tools to edit your settings while PDFFlash does not. Your flip book is available for review and activation for 5 days before it is removed from their servers.
Tips and warnings
- Set the printing resolution of your PDF to 150 dpi for quick conversion with good quality.
- Make sure all of your pages are the same size to preserve quality.
- Set your colours to RBG to ensure they convert properly.
- Do not include symbols in the title of your PDF.
- Delete any blank pages from your PDF before uploading it.
- If your PDF is locked, the website won't be able to convert it into a flip book.
- The conversions are free to try, but you must pay to activate your book for use.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for