If you work with CAD files and have some PDF files that you need to edit, they need to be converted. If you want the PDF files in the DWG format for CAD editing, you can convert them for free. The PDF to DWG Converter program is a converter program that does free conversions in the trial mode. There is a limit of 20 free conversions before you are forced to pay for the program.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- PDF to DWG Converter
Go to the AnyDWG website. Download and install the free trial version of PDF to DWG Converter.
Open PDF to DWG Converter on your computer.
Click on the "Add PDF files" button to select the PDF files that you want to convert. You can convert more than one file at a time.
Use the "..." button to select an output location for the new DWG files.
Press the "Convert" button to start the conversion to DWG. This is the only format that you can convert to. Once you get a message that the conversion is complete just close the program so that you can use the new DWG file.
Tips and warnings
- If you want to keep the program after the 20 free trial conversions, you have to pay for it. As of January 2010, the price is £117.
- PDF to DWG Converter only works on computers running Windows, including Windows 7.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for