Oh no! It’s almost time to meet the girls at the club and you left your favourite gaff at the dry cleaners. What is a drag queen in distress to do? Well, with just a few easy to find items, you can construct a homemade gaff sure to streamline unsightly bulges and give you a sleek, feminine look that is sure to turn heads.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 2 pairs of control top pantyhose
- Chalk or white pencil
Put on one pair of the pantyhose.
Using the chalk or white pencil, make a dotted line at the mid-thigh area on both legs. Feel free to mark higher up if you plan on wearing a shorter skirt.
Take off the pantyhose and, using the scissors, cut off the legs at the dotted line. Use this first pair as a guide to mark and cut the legs off the second pair of pantyhose.
Take a hot shower immediately prior to getting dressed. This will ensure that your genitals are soft, pliable, and easier to conceal.
After drying yourself, pull on the first pair of pantyhose up to the tops of your thighs.
Squatting slightly, tuck your genitals up and backwards toward your bottom.
Holding your genitals in place with one hand, pull the pantyhose up with the other hand, making sure your tuck is secure.
Put on the second pair of pantyhose over the first.
Tips and warnings
- For best results, purchase pantyhose at least one size smaller than your normal size.
- More expensive brands of control top pantyhose tend to control bulges better and give you a sleeker appearance, so keep this in mind when purchasing.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for