Sandalwood, cinnamon and citrus aftershave is a special blend of aftershave made specifically for men, as it has a typically masculine smell due to the sandalwood and spiced cinnamon. Using aloe vera gel and witch hazel, a natural astringent, sandalwood, cinnamon and citrus aftershave will leave the skin feeling clean, healthy and soft. Sandalwood, cinnamon and citrus aftershave will keep for about one month if stored in a cool, dry place between uses or in the refrigerator.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 4 tbsp high-proof vodka
- 2 tbsp orange flower water
- 4 tsp witch hazel
- 10 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
Combine the aloe vera gel, high-proof vodka, orange flower water and witch hazel in a small mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon or disposable stirrer.
Add the sandalwood, cinnamon and orange essential oil to the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Transfer the sandalwood, cinnamon and citrus aftershave to a plastic squeeze bottle or glass bottle with a pump.
Store the mixture in a cool, dry place for 24 hours before first use. Shake gently before each use to combine.
Tips and warnings
- To use, apply a small amount to the face with clean hands after shaving. Do not wipe off excess moisture.
- Avoid mixing or storing any type of homemade skin care products in an aluminium or copper container, as these metals tend to alter the final product negatively.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for