Varicose vein reducing cream is a highly effective homemade remedy to reduce the visible appearance of varicose veins around the legs. Making your own homemade body and skin care products has other benefits as well. Homemade body care products can save you quite a bit of money over more expensive commercially available products, which often contain unnecessary and potentially harmful additives and preservatives. This recipe makes enough varicose vein reducing cream for about one month if it is applied every day.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. Vitamin E cream
- 40 drops rosemary essential oil
- 40 drops juniper berry essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
Pour the coconut oil into a sterilised mason jar. A clean, sterilised peanut butter jar works quite well if a new mason jar is not available.
Add the Vitamin E cream and rosemary and juniper berry essential oils to the jar. Replace the top and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds. Let the mixture rest at room temperature for about two hours.
Add the lemon and grapefruit essential oils to the jar and shake vigorously. Store the jar in a cool, dry place for 48 hours. Shake vigorously before each use, as the essential oils tend to sink to the bottom.
Tips and warnings
- Apply the varicose vein reducing cream into the legs gently, allowing the skin to naturally absorb the moisture.
- Avoid mixing or storing any type of homemade skin or body care products in an aluminium container, as there is concern about heavy metals entering the bloodstream through the pores.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for