Rolex is a popular brand of watches known to provide quality worthy of their high price tags. One popular feature of many Rolex watches is the hidden clasp bracelet watchband. This band has a hidden clasp so that it is not marred by a visible clasp and is more visually appealing. You can open a Rolex hidden clasp bracelet with relative ease.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Rolex hidden clasp bracelet
Locate the hidden clasp on the Rolex band by running your fingers along the inside until your reach the edge of the clasp, which sticks up slightly.
Push gently upwards on the edge of the clasp to cause the clasp to snap upwards and release from the bracelet.
Push the clasp up as far as it will go so that it falls loose, allowing you to slip the Rolex bracelet from your wrist.
Tips and warnings
- You can see the clasp protruding from the inside of the bracelet if you lay the bracelet sideways on a flat surface.
- Beware of handling your Rolex bracelet too roughly or pushing on the clasp with too much force, so you don't damage your bracelet.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for