Whether you have a leather couch or a leather interior in your car, if you have kids or pets you're probably going to find yourself cleaning urine stains off the old cowhide eventually. Fortunately, there are some pretty guaranteed methods to cleaning urine stains off leather goods.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid dish detergent
- Quart of warm water
- Clean rags
Blot any remaining liquid with a clean, dry cloth. Do not scrub, just apply pressure and soak up the moisture.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of dish soap with a quart of warm water in the bucket.
Blend vigorously to create an excess amount of suds.
Use a clean cloth to pick up just the suds and dab onto the stain. Continue dabbing to lift the stain.
Dry the spot with another clean rag by blotting the wet spot.
Tips and warnings
- Do not get the leather wet. You want to only use the suds from the soap mixture.
- Do not scrub the leather. This could ruin its surface.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for