You don't need to be a bartender to make a cherry bomb shot. Making this shot doesn't require many different types of alcohol, so it is relatively easy and inexpensive to create at home. Try making this shot for your next gathering with friends or before you go out for a night on the town.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Drinking glass, at least 142gr.
- 29.6ml cherry-flavoured vodka
- 85.1gr energy drink
- Maraschino cherries
Chill the vodka, energy drink and grenadine in the refrigerator at least one hour prior to serving. This will ensure that the beverages are cold, which will make the shot more refreshing.
Measure out the cherry-flavoured vodka and the energy drink. Slowly and carefully mix the two together in the drinking glass. Add grenadine to taste; some individuals like sweeter drinks, which require more grenadine, while others aren't fond of the taste. Allow the grenadine to sink to the bottom of the glass and don't stir.
Take the shot. Have another beverage, such as water, available after the shot in case you need a chaser. Place a bowl of maraschino cherries nearby and eat one or two to bring out the cherry flavour of the shot.
Tips and warnings
- Always drink responsibly and never drive after a night of drinking. Designate a sober driver or use public transportation.
- Take care of your friends and prevent them from drinking if they are drunk.
- Never force anyone to take a shot if he isn't comfortable doing so.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for